As we get ready to launch into a new year with Alliance Kids ministries, we are hoping and praying for a great time of re-connecting, both with those who have been participating in in-person ministry and those who have not. For more about the heart and vision behind our 2021 launch, watch the update video below.
Our specific plans for January are:
- We will NOT be hosting any in-person, Sunday morning kids ministry until at least February 7th.
- We will be providing "Alliance Kids @ Home" kits, full of age-appropriate games, activities, and family discussion guides.
- We will also be launching Sunday morning Virtual Small Groups starting on January 10th, in the hopes of connecting with everyone in our ministry, including those who have not been able to come to our in-person gatherings.
- AWANA will be resuming in-person as scheduled on Sunday, January 10th. Scroll down for more information about AWANA.
For those who are still worshiping primarily from home, we will be sharing weekly resources on the "Alliance Kids @ Home" page. We hope that these resources, featuring age-appropriate video music, skits, and teaching, and parent discussion guides will help keep kids growing in their faith and equip parents to confidently disciple their kids. You can also get information on that page about take home kits and our Virtual Small Groups!
This page also has some great resources on how to navigate anxiety and stress in your family through this season.
Our AWANA Club for pre-school through 6th grade will be resuming for 2021 on January 10th! Whether you attend State College Alliance Church or not, you are welcome to join us from 6:00-7:30 on Sunday nights for a time of fun, teaching, and Bible memorization. Click below for the calendar and registration links.
Do you want to help shape the next generation, bless kids and parents in our community, and have a whole lot of fun along the way? If so, join the Alliance Kids volunteer team!
We have opportunities for both adults and teens and a variety of roles to fit your gifts and schedule such as:
- Small group leaders in pre-school and elementary
- Large group communicators
- Worship leaders
- Behind the scenes administrators
- Set/prop designers
- Nursery staff
- Greeter and check-in team
- Special events planner
If you are interested in any of these opportunities, contact Bill Jester (email@example.com) or fill out the volunteer form below.