Welcome to the Alliance Kids @ Home page! Below you will find video and text resources that align with the topics we are teaching in our Sunday morning ministries for preschool through pre-teen. Even as we return to in-person ministry we hope that this page will be a blessing to families who are traveling or otherwise unable to attend church. If there is anything else the Alliance Kids team can do to support you and your family, please contact Bill Jester at email@example.com.
Life can feel uncertain at times. The uncertainty tempts us to fear, we don’t trust that things will be okay. The good news is that there is Someone we can trust in life—no matter what is happening. And, we want to make sure our preschoolers know it!
This summer we are bringing out the music, dancing, and fun instruments to help teach our preschoolers that they can Press Play and trust God. In fact, it is so important to us that they know they can trust God, we are going to focus on it for two months! And, the Bible stories they will be hearing will give them plenty of reasons why they can trust God!
As our preschoolers grow up and life begins to feel a little uncertain, we want to make sure they know they can Press Play and trust that God loves them, has a plan for them, will use them, and has the power to do anything in their lives.
June 20 Preschool Video
June 20 Preschool Activities
When it comes to confidence, we might try and base it on what we do well or what a teacher or parent might say about us. But true confidence should be built on something that lasts forever. We think that’s found in understanding how God sees us. God created us, and God loves us. Nowhere is this more evident than in the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus. And, when you put your confidence in Jesus, you can truly see yourself how God sees you.
June 20 252 Kids Video (all ages)
June 20 Pre-Teen Video
(targeted at older kids but I've heard from some younger ones who love the "So&So Show" too!)
June 20 Activities
- K-3 Family Activity Guide: Some activities and discussion guides for elementary kids and their families that goes along with the video lesson above.
- Pre-teen Activity Guide: Some activities and discussion guides for older elementary kids and their families.
- Faith Parent Conversation Guide: An easy to use guide with some practical conversation starters you can use to talk to your kids about your faith and theirs!
Orange, the maker of our pre-school and elementary curriculum, has collected a bunch of really valuable resources to help you and your family navigate through anxiety and fear in the midst of challenges. I hope these resources will be a benefit to your family in this season:
- 20 Things We Learned in 2020, a blog post by Holly Cranshaw
- A Letter to Parents Who Hurt During the Holidays, a blog post by Leah Jennings
- Managing Fear and Anxiety During a Health Pandemic, a blog post by Dr. Chinwe Williams
- Pre-school Anxiety Conversation Guide, some tips from the Parent Cue on how to help your child with anxiety.
- Elementary Anxiety Conversation Guide, some tips from the Parent Cue on how to help your child with anxiety.