Welcome to the Alliance Kids @ Home page! Below you will find video and text resources that align with the topics we are teaching in our Sunday morning ministries for preschool through pre-teen. Even though we have returned to in-person ministry we hope that this page will be a blessing to families who are traveling or otherwise unable to attend church. If there is anything else the Alliance Kids team can do to support you and your family, please contact Bill Jester at email@example.com.
Preschoolers will ask questions countless times as they get to know the world around them. It’s like they’re beginning a lifelong Scavenger Hunt. This is the perfect opportunity for us to not only tell them what they are looking at but who made it as well. That’s why we are going to add another question to their inquisitive minds.
Who made everything? Who made the red ladybug? Who made the grey rocks? The white clouds? The blue bird?
We want preschoolers to know that God made everything. We want them to think of God as they explore and get to know this wonderful, colorful world we live in. And even more, we want them to know that the same God who made everything made them and loves them.
May 22 Preschool Video
May 22 Preschool Activities
God is strong and faithful, always working in our lives. We might get knocked down from time to time, but when we put our trust in God, we find the strength we need to get back up again. Jesus showed us how to face life with resilience. No matter what happened, Jesus relied on God to help Him accomplish the mission set before Him. Because of Jesus, we can trust God no matter what. We can bounce back from whatever knocks us down and complete the mission God has for us.
May 22 252 Kids Video (all ages)
May 22 Pre-Teen Video
(targeted at older kids but I've heard from some younger ones who love the "So&So Show" too!)
May 22 Activities
- K-3 Family Activity Guide: Some activities and discussion guides for elementary kids and their families that goes along with the video lesson above.
- Pre-teen Activity Guide: Some activities and discussion guides for older elementary kids and their families.
- Faith Parent Conversation Guide: An easy to use guide with some practical conversation starters you can use to talk to your kids about your faith and theirs!
Orange, the maker of our pre-school and elementary curriculum, has collected a bunch of really valuable resources to help you and your family navigate through anxiety and fear in the midst of challenges. I hope these resources will be a benefit to your family in this season:
- 21 Things We Learned in 2021, a blog post by Holly Cranshaw
- The Simplest Way to Connect With Your Kid, a blog post by Jon Acuff
- Let Your Kids See Your Faith, a blog post by Tim Walker
- Pre-school Anxiety Conversation Guide, some tips from the Parent Cue on how to help your child with anxiety.
- Elementary Anxiety Conversation Guide, some tips from the Parent Cue on how to help your child with anxiety.