We are not currently requiring RSVPs for worship services.
- Why do I need to RSVP? In order to stay under the current capacity limits we have set for the services, we are asking that everyone who plans to attend a service let us know beforehand.
- What if I have trouble using the RSVP form? You can always email the church office at email@example.com or call us at (814)237-7991 during business hours to reserve your seats.
- Will someone be checking attendance at the door? No, we will not be referring to the RSVP list at the door.
- How do I RSVP with my family? Only people who plan to sit in the Sanctuary or another group gathering room should RSVP. If your kids will be participating in the 10:00 children's ministry, you should check them in at the gym lobby but not count them in your RSVP here.
- What happens if my plans change after I RSVP? If you sign up to attend a service but your plans change so you can no longer do so, please contact the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (814)237-7991 so we can free your seats up for someone else to use.
- What will happen if a gathering fills? We will be watching the RSVP form and will evaluate the need to add more gathering rooms, such as the Fireside Room, or additional gathering times to meet demand. Check back frequently during the week to see if additional options are available.
- What if I have other questions about a gathering? Visit the Reopening Page for all of the details about our Sunday morning gatherings, or fill out the Reopening Questions form to ask your question to church leadership.