We are excited to invite all kids in the community entering Kindergarten through 5th grade to participate in MEGA Sports Camp 2018! Through the camp, kids will learn sports skills and enjoy semi-competitive games with excellent coaches, while learning valuable lessons about how to succeed in life by following God and His Word. Whether your child is a budding athlete or just loves singing, dancing, and playing with good friends, there is a place at MEGA Sports Camp for them!
Sports Offered: (based on grade in Fall 2018)
- Cheerleading (All Ages)
- Soccer (All Ages)
- Baseball (K-2nd Grade)
- Tennis (K-2nd Grade)
- Basketball (3rd-5th Grade)
- Volleyball (3rd-5th Grade)
- $15/child, $25 max/family
- Payment can be made by credit card during registration or by cash/check before July 2nd.
- Scholarships are available!
- Registration is now on a wait list since multiple sports are full or nearly full. Please fill out the form below to get on this list and we'll do our best to fit your child into the camp.
- Volleyball and basketball are the sports with the most openings currently, with just a few left in baseball, soccer, and tennis.
We welcome all kids to MEGA Sports Camp, regardless of their sports experience. We will also do whatever we can to help each child have the best possible experience in the camp, even if they have special needs. Just let us know during registration if there is anything we can do to help!
MEGA Sports Camp needs a team of over 150 volunteers to function. There are opportunities to help both for those who love sports and those who don't, and for those who like to serve directly with kids or more behind the scenes. Students from 6th grade up and adults of all ages are needed, and we welcome volunteers whether they attend State College Alliance Church or not.
Childcare is available for kids of volunteers who are not old enough to participate in the camp, just let us know when you apply if you need this!
To apply as a volunteer, fill out the form linked below.